Thanks And Credits
We at The Punk Site strongly believe in giving people the credit and
respect they deserve. Bands create music for us, the fans, to enjoy. They get
credit for that, why shouldn't the photographers or programmers?
- Some pictures used in the Interviews section were taking from the band's
official website. They are copyrighted under their rightful owners.
If they are not from the band's official site, then either:
A ) We here at ThePunkSite.com took the picture, or
B ) The person or organization who took the image is clearly stated on the interview page.
In both cases, the pictures are still copyrighted under their rightful owner.
- All CD artwork is copyrighted by their rightful owner; be it the band, record label or designer.
- The image on our first run of promotional tshirts (now out of print) is of George from AlexisOnFire.
The photo was taken by Dave at Kidwithcamera.com.
- The little cartoon mohawk guy you see everywhere is a font. It is the letter "E" from The Kids font, you can download it here.
- Wayne Viegas came up with the idea for the local player with MP3s on the
This site would not be possible without the help of many individuals. Many
people have helped in one way or another. Either helping with codes or images,
introducing us to new bands or just having submited news. Every thing helps,
and we at The Punk Site wish to extend our gratitude to those people.
You all know who you are. Thank you.