Sure, it’s not actually a real album, but it does have a few tracks from noteable punk related bands. Mentionable names that I’ve never gotten into personally include underground garage-punk revivalists Jay Reatard, as well as one of hardcore’s most celebrated bands in recent memory, Fucked Up.
1. A.C. Newman – There Are Maybe Ten Or Twelve
2. Belle and Sebastian – The State I Am In
3. Jennifer O’Connor – Here With Me
4. Shearwater – The Snow Leopard (Remastered)
5. Lou Reed – Caroline Says, Pt. II (Live)
6. Mogwai – The Sun Smells Too Loud
7. Fucked Up – No Epiphany
8. Jay Reatard – An Ugly Death
9. Jaguar Love – Humans Evolve Into Skyscrapers
10. Pavement – Cataracts
11. Brightblack Morning Light Oppressions Each
12. Times New – Viking Call & Respond
13. Condo Fucks – What’cha Gonna Do About It?